Tuesday 5 August 2014

You live in sin you separate.

According to the Australian Families Minister Kevin Andrews, Australians who live in sin (live together before marriage are more likely to divorce).

Statistics don't lie

Increase in de facto relationships over time according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics


Kevin Andrews claims that Australia's divorce rate has increased. Does the data sourced from the ABS match his claims?


Divorce rates per thousand people.

What do the divorce data graphs suggest?

Just using these graphs, would you suggest that the rise of de facto relationships has caused more divorce? Why answer hat way?

How can we check the data's validity?

1 comment:

  1. “My name is Georgina; I had a big problem with my partner for 6 years. One day I heard my sister praising and thanking ( templeofanswer@hotmail . co . uk ) for the job well done. I called them to bring back my husband then Dr. Obodo performed his miracle and in just a day my husband came back to me and we are now happily married. If you want to change your life he is the right person to contact.phone/whatsap; +234 8155 42548-1 ,
    Thanks.” – Georgina – Sydney, Australia.

    ReplyDelete